The Singapore Toto is Singapore’s most popular lottery game. It is run by the country’s only legal lottery operator, the Singapore Pools. It began in 1968 in response to the widespread gambling during that time.
The Singapore Toto is played with the numbers 1 to 45. The player selects six (6) numbers, plus a bonus number data sgp . A player wins if at least four selections in his set of numbers match the winning set of numbers.
Now, choosing from forty-five (45) numbers can be a daunting task. It is best to have lotto techniques to turn to when playing the Singapore Toto.
Winning Techniques for the Singapore Toto
Here are some tips and techniques, which you can apply and win with at Singapore Toto:
1. Follow the Trends: Many have plotted and analyzed lottery winning trends since time immemorial. Many of the famous studies even date back to the mid 1950s. One of the things they were able to cull is that lucky numbers will be lucky numbers.
What does this mean to you? It’s simple. If you note the winning numbers in the Singapore Toto, you will find that certain numbers make an appearance every now and then. These are the lucky numbers. And, studies show that these numbers will continue to make an appearance within the winning set of numbers.
If you select a number that has displayed a 40% likelihood of being among the winning numbers, then this number will continue towards this trend. However, if you choose a number that only makes it to the winning set of numbers 5% of the time, then you can expect to lose with that number 95% of the time.
2. Even Out the Highs and Lows: Your best bet when choosing between forty-five (45) numbers is to select three from the high number group and three from the low number group. Always even out because this gives you a 67% possibility of winning. If you choose a predominantly high or predominantly low set of numbers, you can only statistically win 3% of the time.
3. Play with the Odds and the Evens: Another aspect that need to be balanced when playing in the Singapore Toto is the split between odd and even numbers. An even split between these numbers give you a 68% chance of winning.
4. Repeaters Wanted: Statistics also show that winning numbers tend to repeat themselves. This is similar with item 1 of this list. The likelihood of a winning number to make an appearance again is always good.
5. Out Numbers Are In: Likewise, note the “lucky” numbers which seem to be having an unlucky streak. Their luck will likely change for the better soon if they’ve been out of the winning set of numbers for up to six times in a row.
Of course, even with all these tips, the Singapore Toto remains to be a game of chance. The best you can do is increase your chances – legally, that is!